Looking for a fun night out? Come down to Time & Space, located in downtown Roseville, and join our workshop to create your own Valentine's Day decor! We will have two crafts available-choose one or do both for a discounted price!
The first DIY is a rustic wood LOVE sign, made from 100% reclaimed lumber, that you will paint and decorate. Direction for the craft presented by Jason Keyser of JK's Rustic Woodwork. Materials included in this workshop are:
- wood letters and heart, measuring 10"x24", with a hanger on the back
- painting supplies, including paint and brushes
- decorative materials
The second DIY is a small grapevine heart wreath, using LIVE succulents. Assembly of and care of the wreath will be given by Shelby Marks of The Succulent Patch. You will have a choice of either a 6" or a 12" heart (different prices). Materials included in this workshop are:
- live succulents
- grapevine heart wreath, measuring either 6" or 12"
- moss and other decorative pieces
Prices for projects are as follows:
- Rustic wood LOVE: $30
- 6" succulent heart wreath: $25
- 12" succulent heart wreath: $40
If you choose to do more than one project, you will receive a discount as follows:
- Rustic wood LOVE & 6" wreath: $45
- Rustic wood LOVE & 12" wreath: $60
- Both wreaths: $55
- All 3 projects: $80
Space is limited so sign up today. Tickets can NOT be purchased at the door.
Workshop date & time: Wednesday, February 12 6-8 pm
Light snacks and drinks will be offered, but feel free to bring your own as well.