Looking for a fun night out? Come down to Time & Space, located in downtown Roseville, and join our workshop to create your own Fall decor! We will have two crafts available-choose one or do both for a discounted price!
The first DIY is a rustic wood pumpkin, made from 100% reclaimed lumber, that you will paint and decorate. Direction for the craft presented by Jason Keyser of JK's Rustic Woodwork. Materials included in this workshop are:
- wood pumpkin, measuring 25" tall (folding stand included)
- painting supplies, including paint and brushes
- decorative materials including ribbon, twine and other Fall decor
The second DIY is a succulent pumpkin, using LIVE succulents. Assembly of and care of the pumpkin will be given by Shelby Marks of The Succulent Patch. ***This class requires that you bring your own pumpkin-they will not be provided in class. Materials included in this workshop are:
- live succulents, both rooted and unrooted, approx. 15-20 per person
- moss and other decorative pieces
- ***AS STATED ABOVE, MATERIAL FEES FOR THIS CLASS DO NOT INCLUDE THE PUMPKIN-PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN***
Each workshop on their own is $30, but if you would like to do both, you will receive a discounted price of $50.
Space is limited so sign up today. Tickets can NOT be purchased at the door.
Workshop date & time: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 6-8 pm
Light snacks and drinks will be offered, but feel free to bring your own as well.